Thanks Kevv :)

Klickity.png

#803 Fatty

Fatty

White Knight

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:07 PM

Ooooh I've only just seen this post! I tend to stare at the events forums more than anything ^.^

So here goes, my game name is Fattylicious and real name Paschal. Although my in game name is somewhat unflattering to a woman, I am in fact female  :o.

I've played Rs for 7 and a half years and I'm a comp cape player. I'm completely obsessed with cats and the colour purple and you can usually find me in game with white cat ears on my head and some kinda purple costume. I even chose Zaros for my emissaries just so I can get purple stuff.

I'm going to Runefest again this year. I went to the last Runefest and dressed up as a mime, there's a pic on the runefest twitter/facebook somewhere. I'm going with 4 other people, one of which I met at the last Runefest. He's the dude with the giant vampire wings on the twitter/facebook photos. Gonna be stalking Runeslayers for the Zaros themed stuff >=) Purple, purple, purple!

Fattylicious.png

#804 Schmidty102

Schmidty102

Founder

• Network Administrator
  • 2,297 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

It's nice to see you post in here. :)

I wish I could go to RuneFest, but a plane ticket is just too steep for me right now. The free merchandise we will be giving away this year seems like it's going to be pretty awesome! Zaros FTW!
Schmidty102.png
Schmidty102.png ribbon.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users