No replies to this topic

#1 Schmidty102

Schmidty102

Founder

• Members
  • 2,297 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:22 AM

Good evening,

We have brought back our Supported Causes page on the website and plan to support as many causes as we can in the future.

This month we will be supporting Breast Cancer Awareness.

Breast Cancer has affected millions of people around the world and is something very close to my own heart. My grandmother fought Breast Cancer for many, many months when I was a child. It was incredibly tough on the entire family. Let's raise some awareness this month in Gielinor. Who knows... a life may just be saved from our support.

Add the below code to your signature to help support Breast Cancer Awareness Month. It will place a small pink ribbon like you can see in my signature.

[img=http://www.runeslayer.com/images/breast_cancer_awareness/ribbon.png]

We also plan to wear pink capes in-game all month in support. We hope you'll join us!

Thanks guys,
-Brandon & The RuneSlayer Admins

P.S. - If you have a cause you believe we should support, feel free to shoot me a private message here on the forums and I will take a look at it.

Edit: We are currently running a fundraiser for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. RuneSlayer will match all donations up to $500. Why not go on over to the fundraiser page and donate? 

Schmidty102.png
Schmidty102.png ribbon.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users