8 replies to this topic

#1 Boomer-One

Boomer-One

Killer Gentoo Penguin

• Retired Staff
  • 2,009 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:29 AM

You have spoken!

We've counted your votes through our Facebook page, @RuneSlay, and here on RuneForums, and Zaros has earned the overwhelming majority vote!

As such, we have updated RuneSlayer with a Zarosian theme, and you can expect to hear from us soon on what we are planning in terms of showing our support for the Empty Lord.

Posted Image

#2 Zaros

Zaros

Empty Lord

• Diety
  • -8,388,606 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:47 PM

My faithful... The time... is nearly upon us...

#3 CuriousCat

CuriousCat

Thief

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:58 PM

I, for one, welcome our new Zarosian overlord. 

'In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.' - Douglas Adams

#4 Zaros

Zaros

Empty Lord

• Diety
  • -8,388,606 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:53 AM

A curious cat... A fitting name... You will have a part to play in my Great Plan...

#5 Frau Koujiro

Frau Koujiro

Ice Giant

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:37 AM

These videos keep having Christian video suggestions at the end. Maybe this is also part of the plan. Muah ha ha.

Gluttony.png
Gluttony.png

#6 Zaros

Zaros

Empty Lord

• Diety
  • -8,388,606 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:57 AM

Boomer edit: After much fuzzy, indirect, and unclear communications with the Empty Lord, I've come to understand that he is seeking the answer to a riddle, with the last day to submit being Friday.

Once you find the answer, you should PM him on RuneForums with it. One person ("messenger") will receive a "gift" (I think he meant a membership code) if they provide the correct answer.

If his auditory voice is unclear, and you are unable to understand, piece together what you can and PM it in text form to Zaros. He will help fill in the blanks.

Good luck! ... I can't even figure out what riddle he is asking for! :(

Edited by Boomer-One, 01 July 2013 - 04:05 AM.
Clarifying for his Emptyness..

#7 stats

stats

Yeti

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:18 PM

i think i may have a clue on how to solve it but i like a good riddle in my eyes but it does sound like random gibberish

Posted Image

#8 Fatty

Fatty

White Knight

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:53 AM

:huh: I didn't understand a single word of it let alone part of it. 

Fattylicious.png

#9 Boomer-One

Boomer-One

Killer Gentoo Penguin

• Retired Staff
  • 2,009 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:03 AM

After listening to it many many times, I [think I] managed to understand what the Empty Lord is trying to say in his above video:

You have until Friday to provide my answer. I shall bestow a gift upon one lucky messenger. 26 1 18 15 19 is the 21 18 12

What to do from there however, is up to you. Again, if you have difficulties understanding his messages, try sending him a PM with what you have and he may be able to help fill in the blanks.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users