Please note that this is my own personal project, and not one for RuneSlayer. You can view this project here.
I'm proud to announce that the Badge system is now up and running! You can find your earned badges at the bottom of the left sidebar on your calculator page, under your Max and Completionist completion information.
The current attainable badges on your profile are:
- Jack of all trades (master of none): Level 70+ in all skills, but no 99's
- Survivalist: 99 Agility, Hunter, Thieving, and Slayer.
- Naturalist: 99 Cooking, Farming, Herblore, and Runecrafting.
- Artisan: 99 Smithing, Crafting, Fletching, Construction, Firemaking.
- Gatherer: 99 Woodcutting, Mining, and Fishing.
- Doubly Skilled: at least 26,068,862 xp in a skill (99 x 2).
- Experienced: at least 50m xp in a skill.
- Semi-Pro: at least 100m xp in a skill
- Pro: at least 150m xp in a skill
- Masterful: at least 200m xp in a skill
- Professional Skiller: 2+ 200m skills
- Classic Completionist: 99 in all skills available in RuneScape Classic.
- F2P Maxed: 99 in all Free to Play RuneScape skills.
- F2P Completionist: 99 in all Free to Play RuneScape skills, and 120 Dungeoneering.
- Billionaire: at least 1,000,000,000 total xp.
- Master of Combat: Max combat level.
- True Master of Combat: All combat skills at 99 (including prayer/summoning).
- Skiller: Higher average Skilling level then combat skill level.
- Combatant: Higher average Combat skill level then skilling level.
- Balanced: Average Skilling and Combat skill levels within 5%.
- Nothing like the first: Have one 99 skill.
- Badge (t): Have at least two 99 skills.
- Getting the hang of this: Have at least 5 99 skills.
- Law of Nine's: Have at least 9 99 skill. (this is a book reference).
- Scaper: Have at least 15 99 skills.
- Maxed: Have all skills at 99.
- Completionist: Have max total level (all 99's + 120 dg).
- True Completionist: 200m in all skills.
- Portmaster: 90+ in all skills required for Player Owned Ports.
Please note that the images in use currently for badges are placeholders, and I hope to have unique badge/medal-like images soon. Also note that Badges implemented now is not the entire list of possible notes, and if you have an idea for one, feel free to suggest it below!